Online Reconstructed Vehicle Registrations
Jack Maggs Agency is one of Pittsburgh’s most knowledgeable resources for processing reconstructed registration. Most registrations can be processed online.
Please contact our office before you come in, or review the complete list of items that are required here.
- Proof of ownership which includes a Pennsylvania Certificate of Title or Pennsylvania Certificate of Salvage. Please see page 5 of the following link for other acceptable forms of ownership
- Bill of Sale
- Current Pennsylvania driver’s license or PA photo ID.
- Current proof of Pennsylvania auto insurance.
- Completed MV426B form.
- Photographs of the vehicle showing the front, rear, left and right sides. Photographs must be signed/dated by the enhanced vehicle safety inspector.
- Copies of any receipts for parts that were replaced on the vehicle.